1. I see this child every year before Independence Day: Mahindra on child singing the national anthem
Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra has shared a video of a small child singing the national anthem on Twitter. Mahindra wrote in the caption of the video, “I first saw it 1 year ago or even earlier … and saved it … I look every year before Independence Day to increase my enthusiasm. ! “
2. CBI files case against the builder of Gurugram Ambience Mall: 4 locations raided
The CBI has registered a case against company chairman Raj Singh Gehlot and others for alleged illegal construction of Ambience Mall on residential land in Gurugram. The CBI also conducted raids at Gehlot’s residence in Hajkhas, Company Office in Delhi, Haryana Urban Development Authority (Hooda) Office in Panchkula and Town and Country Planning DCP Office in Chandigarh.
3. Former PM Manmohan Singh suggests three steps for the government to improve the economy
Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh suggested the government to take three immediate steps to revive the economy from the loss of Kovid-19. He said that the government should protect the people and provide sufficient capital for direct assistance in order to increase the spending capacity and ensure the security autonomy of the financial sector.
4. No country allows selling electric vehicles without batteries: Mahindra Electric at the government’s step
On the government allowing sale and registration of batteryless electric vehicles, Mahindra Electric CEO Mahesh Babu said that no country has such a policy. He added, “The manufacturer is responsible for vehicle safety until sale… It is manufactured, tested, and sold as an integrated vehicle … The manufacturer is responsible for the warranty.”
5. Family council will create an equal representation of Ambani family member: report
According to the report, Mukesh Ambani, the world’s richest man, is forming a family council under the successor scheme of Reliance Industries. As a Reports Council, each family member will have equal representation and some external members may also be included as advisors. Council will help in decisions related to family and its business
6. Purchase of jewelry of more than ₹ 1 lakh, Hotel bill of ₹ 20000 will come under scrutiny
The Income Tax Department will expand the list of transactions referred to it to include hotel bills of more than ₹ 20000, jewelry purchases of more than ₹ 1 lakh, and electricity bill of ₹ 1 lakh annually. Transactions such as school fees or college fees of more than ₹ 1 lakh annually from domestic air travel abroad from business class can also come under its purview.
7. Income Tax Department Raids on Citizens on Sugar Farm Disclosed Money Lending of ₹ 1000 Crore
The Income Tax Department raided some Chinese citizens and their Indian co-operation on the woman. In this, around 40 accounts of fake companies were opened at the behest of Chinese citizens and it has been revealed that more than ₹ 1000 crores have been sent to them. The Chinese company and its subsidiaries and related farms took a loan of ₹ 1000 crore from mask companies
8. UK economy slows for the first time in 11 years
The United Kingdom is officially the first mummy in 11 years due to the Kovid-19 epidemic in the UK economy. According to official figures, the UK domestic product rate fell by 20.4% in the second quarter of 2020 compared to a 2.2% decline in the first quarter. This is the highest ever quarterly decline in the UK.